Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bieber Fever
Trina1:37 PM 0 comments

My husband has an affinity for teeny-bopper music.  Insert Justin Bieber, the young, high-pitched, all-American looking (except that he's Canadian) boy endorsed by Usher.  Or Ur-sher, as I've heard him referred as...probably because it's harder to say.

Anyhow, along with some catchy tunes that have taken the Almeda household by storm (thanks to the male figurehead), Justin Bieber has also starred in his own movie.  Alas, the day his movie hit Redbox, my husband, not a bit short in his adoration for the Biebs, had the movie in our home ready to watch at dinnertime. 


While Fallon was relatively disinterested in the rise of stardom for this pop icon, she did enjoy pretending to be Justin (and if you ask her, they are very dear friends), performing along with his concert scenes as those she was the one on stage.  As it should be, by the way.  I am much more likely to live comfortably through my retirement should my child elect and succeed in a career that traditionally brings in millions.

This experience, fortunately, wound up being a useful reference for the next day: Fallon's first (of three) preschool graduation ceremony!


We were told to dress her in a white t-shirt and blue jeans for the show.  And so we did.  I decided to take advantage of last night's show and tell her to shine on stage like Justin.  And she did.




My kid is awesome.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-klV7-b6uACM/Titt-7PaOsI/AAAAAAAAA50/titGyCfImuk/s720/DSC_8618.jpg
About The Author Mrs. Almeda I am pretty awesome.

0 comments

Post a Comment