See? Googled proof. It does happen.
Anyway, that's not Fallon or anyone I know. The caption under the picture said it was a boy so I went with it. This year, the Almeda family opted out of bunny dress-up and into the fun.
To put a cap on my spring break from work, we stuffed my purse with candy and sodas and headed to the theater to watch the movie Hop. Cute movie, Fallon liked it, I liked it, and Emmanuel stayed awake through most of it.
At the end of the following week, we headed over to the mall for Bunny time. Fallon picked out her own outfit and accessories and was super-excited about visiting the Easter Bunny. Or at least I thought she was.
Then we reminded her of the Easter Bunny's candy distribution.
Hm, yes, a change of heart.
And then came Easter weekend. On Friday, Fallon's class hosted an egg hunt of their own.
| Huck, Johnathan, Peyton, Matthew, Fallon, Junior, and Destiny waiting to start the egg hunt (yes, I made Fallon tell me their names) |
| We take egg hunting very seriously around here. |
| A side thought here: does anyone actually hide eggs anymore? |
| One my favorite kids in Fallon's class: the infamous Huck. |
On Saturday, we dyed and decorated eggs.
On Sunday morning, Fallon discovered a bunny trail leading to her Easter basket.
| Time to wake up! |
| She picked out her pajamas herself. Well on her way to fashion design. |
And then we donned our Easter outfits and headed to church to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus.
| Ready to go |
| The Almeda Family |
| Happy Easter! |




0 comments
Post a Comment