Saturday, March 6, 2010

Visitors!
Trina6:03 PM 0 comments

I attended the Emory Sports Medicine Symposium this weekend.  After sitting through 15 hours of lectures by orthopedic surgeons and nonoperative physicians, physical therapists, and two athletic trainers,  I have successfully knocked out 25.5 of the required 75 CEUs I have to earn by December 2011 in order to keep my license.  Woohoo!

Today's sessions ended at noon, and since I was worried that I wouldn't be back in time from downtown Atlanta for Emmanuel to leave for work, I called our friend Devon to come babysit for us.  With it being such a beautiful day (about 60 degrees), she brought her dog Rocky to play in the fenced-in area of our backyard.

At first, Fallon was a little nervous...Rocky's about twice her size and was pretty gosh darn excited.


But then, after about an hour, she finally warmed up to showing Rocky some lovin'.



Clearly, he thinks she's delicious.  And dang, these pictures aren't bad for a camera phone!

It's so amazing how fast Rocky has grown.  It seems like yesterday he was only about 8" long, tail included! 

Here's Rocky as a baby only a year ago.



If only they could stay that cute and little forever.  And if only they didn't need to eat and poop.  We'd totally have one.


https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-klV7-b6uACM/Titt-7PaOsI/AAAAAAAAA50/titGyCfImuk/s720/DSC_8618.jpg
About The Author Mrs. Almeda I am pretty awesome.

0 comments

Post a Comment