Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fallon's Baby Dedication
Trina8:05 PM 2 comments

Today was Fallon's baby dedication ceremony at our new church, Noonday Baptist Church.  We don't have any pictures of the actual ceremony, but we do have some before and afters!

My stepdad's girlfriend, Janet, had bought her this church baby last year.  It's such a neat concept, it's just a hankerchief tied in a way that looks like a baby in a dress meant to quietly entertain little girls through church.  I thought today was the perfect day to break it out of it's box.



Here she is on the porch swing.  Her white dress just screams that we desperately need a pressure washer.  Oh well.  She's still a cutie.



She was given a Bible of her very own during the ceremony, she couldn't wait to read it!




Our little angel.  :-)


https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-klV7-b6uACM/Titt-7PaOsI/AAAAAAAAA50/titGyCfImuk/s720/DSC_8618.jpg
About The Author Mrs. Almeda I am pretty awesome.

2 comments:

  1. She looks so cute! I am sad we missed it!! It is just so hard to get out of the house on time these days!

    ReplyDelete