Monday, March 16, 2009

Sick Day
Trina1:34 PM 0 comments

I'm home from work today with explicit directions from Emmanuel to be lazy. I don't really like being told what to do, so I did the dishes.

But I haven't done anything else productive, and I've followed the most important rule...I've avoided speaking altogether and I've been drinking lots of water. Emmanuel even called the doctor this morning to schedule an appointment for me so I wouldn't have to whisper on the phone.

Yesterday, I was organizing the filing cabinet in the office, and Fallon wanted to help me open and close the drawers so she stood up all by herself and took a step! So the new project is getting her to walk for Daddy so he can see.

Anyhoot, I get to head over to the doctor now so he can make me all better and send me back to work tomorrow!

Updated...

I'm home from Mr. Doctor with Claritin for the allergies, Flonase for the boogers, and a narcotic for the coughing (actually, it just sends me into unconsciousness, but apparently you don't cough when you're unconscious, so it works).

Hooray, I should be better by Easter!
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-klV7-b6uACM/Titt-7PaOsI/AAAAAAAAA50/titGyCfImuk/s720/DSC_8618.jpg
About The Author Mrs. Almeda I am pretty awesome.

0 comments

Post a Comment