Monday, July 25, 2011

Might this work?
Trina8:02 PM 0 comments

We like Disney movies.  Through our purchases, we've accumulated enough points through the Disney Movie Rewards website that we were able to order a prize!  For free!

I picked a flower pot with the Gnomeo and Juliet theme, complete with peat and flower seeds.


We received the prize in the mail today and dived right into it!  Here is photographic evidence that we followed every step exactly as stated, by the way.

Step 1: Place peat pellet in a separate container and add approximate 1 cup of water.


Step 2: Wait for the peat pellet to fully expand adding more water if necessary.


Step 3: Remove casing on the pellet and place in pot.


Step 4: Break apart the peat to ensure even coverage.


Step 5: Sow seed 1/8 inch deep.  No deeper.


Man, I sure hope this turns into a flower!

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-klV7-b6uACM/Titt-7PaOsI/AAAAAAAAA50/titGyCfImuk/s720/DSC_8618.jpg
About The Author Mrs. Almeda I am pretty awesome.

0 comments

Post a Comment