Thursday, June 2, 2011

Time off
Trina12:25 PM 0 comments

One of my goals this summer is to make sure that most of my time is quality.  That I'm contributing to something, whether it be my own psyche, Fallon's development, my marriage, or my other relationships.  I want to be able to look back upon this summer with fondness and without the feeling of where did the time go???

Part of what I think might be a wise approach is to simply relax and enjoy the little things.  Simplicity is too often underrated.

So here we are, starting off the summer with bubbles.


And then there are the puzzles. Quite frankly, me thinks that since my three year old completed this 60-piece puzzle almost independently, that she just might be as brilliant as her own mother!




Ah, there’s hope in the world.

*Kidding, there was never any doubt of Fallon’s intellectual prowess.*


https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-klV7-b6uACM/Titt-7PaOsI/AAAAAAAAA50/titGyCfImuk/s720/DSC_8618.jpg
About The Author Mrs. Almeda I am pretty awesome.

0 comments

Post a Comment