Saturday, July 17, 2010

Our First Anniversary
Trina8:16 PM 1 comments

Yes, I am behind.  We did this last week, on 7-8-10.  Not as awesome a date as our wedding, but I suppose it's supposed to be that way.

Some good friends of ours who we met through church exhanged babysitting services with us so that we could enjoy a night out, just the two of us.  Fallon could be entertained by Aiden, an adorable little boy about 3-4 months old, but not far away from her size.  The separation was easy...she was distracted by applesauce.

We headed to Alpharetta to eat at Benihana for the hibachi grill.  They were offering a 2-for-$35 deal that we just couldn't pass up.  I suppose that 5pm on a Thursday is a great time to go.  We had the restaurant all to ourselves, and we felt like celebrities.



Our chef was very friendly, and the food was incredible.  I was more than willing to eat beyond my filling point.



After dinner, we headed back over to Kennesaw for a complimentary viewing of Date Night with Steve Carell and Tina Fey.  Again, we were like celebrities, being the only ones in the theatre (evidently...this movie is "old.")  I might have laughed for the entire 90 minutes.  I don't know what Emmanuel was doing, I was too busy laughing.  Darn good movie.



With the exception of spending $11 on a small popcorn and drink, we thoroughly enjoyed our evening.  So much, in fact, that we completely forgot to bake our anniversary cake.  Ah well.

Thank you, Ben and Candice, for watching our little girl so that we could enjoy our anniversary.  We don't know what we would have done without you!
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-klV7-b6uACM/Titt-7PaOsI/AAAAAAAAA50/titGyCfImuk/s720/DSC_8618.jpg
About The Author Mrs. Almeda I am pretty awesome.

1 comment:

  1. aw <3 that sounds exactly like what we'd do for a date :) Happy (belated) Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete