Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Let's Go Fly A Kite!
Trina8:20 PM 0 comments

I was feeling a little icky at work today, so I dipped out just 5 minutes after the final bell rang.  I started feeling a little better once I was out of the building, especially considering I got to ride with the windows down.

I decided spur of the moment to pick Fallon up from daycare and enjoy the extra few minutes with her.  Plus, it's a rare occassion that Mommy gets to show up at daycare!  Before I show any pictures, I have to offer a little disclaimer...I did not dress my child this morning.  The light and dark purple, denim, and navy blue color palette she has on is all her stylish father's doing.  He dropped her off this morning.

Anyhow, after reading through some of the paperwork Fallon was sent home with, I noticed there were several references to kites and flying them.  It wasn't a remarkably windy day today, but there was a decent breeze, and I did happen to pick up a $5 kite at target several weeks ago. 

I immediately decided to establish myself as nothing short of amazing and thorough, and opted to grant my child a hands-on experience of kite flying.  All for the sake of education, you know.


Emmanuel, of course, had to get in on the action.


I think we call this an "oops."


Afterwards, the kite had been freed, and Fallon had her own turn at flying the kite. 


My kid is awesome.


https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-klV7-b6uACM/Titt-7PaOsI/AAAAAAAAA50/titGyCfImuk/s720/DSC_8618.jpg
About The Author Mrs. Almeda I am pretty awesome.

0 comments

Post a Comment