Monday, April 6, 2009

Global Warming
Trina10:39 PM 0 comments

I am so lucky to have such a tolerant child.

After been strapped in her carseat for 2 hours, in her stroller for 5, and back in her carseat for another 2...the little lady came home with a flower girl dress, shoes, a bathing suit, and some sunglasses. And the tears only came on the way home because it was past dinner time.

I also happened to find the perfect pair of shoes for my dress. But I didn't take a picture so you don't get to see them.

Today we celebrated by playing around the house, folding laundry, and making my worldclass meatloaf for dinner. We didn't go outside because of course with global warming, it was 35 degrees outside with a wind advisory. Tonight's low is 21 degrees with a chance of snow.

Yep, earth is definitely on fire.


https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-klV7-b6uACM/Titt-7PaOsI/AAAAAAAAA50/titGyCfImuk/s720/DSC_8618.jpg
About The Author Mrs. Almeda I am pretty awesome.

0 comments

Post a Comment