Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Model Behavior
Trina6:07 PM 0 comments

On yet another October day, the fam and I were out shopping at Kohl's (spending an ungodly amount of money on of course very much needed and completely justifiable items). 

While I was perusing the women's section, lost in my own fantasies of being able to pick anything off any rack and have it fit me as the designer intended the article be displayed, I was suddenly interrupted by my husband who had found himself a new friend.

Her name turned out to be Julee Hester and she introduced herself as a professional photographer in the area.  She said she mostly did senior portraits, but that she wanted to expand her portfolio into younger children.  We'd get some free images out of it, she says.

Well, I'm game.  You say "free," and I'm pretty much in whatever it is.

We met the following Sunday in downtown Woodstock and Fallon of course took to posing for the camera like a true ham.







 



https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-klV7-b6uACM/Titt-7PaOsI/AAAAAAAAA50/titGyCfImuk/s720/DSC_8618.jpg
About The Author Mrs. Almeda I am pretty awesome.

0 comments

Post a Comment