I have officially uploaded all pictures, and today, I will blog about what went down in August. Hopefully, I'll have our Halloween post up by Christmas.
Anywho...
Before I had to return to work, I invited one of the kindest and most genuine ladies I've ever met in my whole entire life to bring her three beautiful little ones for a quick playdate. And quick it was, as this woman is also one of the busiest women I've ever met (half-marathons, registered nurse, mother of three, philanthropist...currently assisting women and children out of sexual servitude in Thailand, active in the church, volunteer, healthy/organic cook, blogger, and probably several other roles she fills that I'm just not even aware of).
Abby Jane is just a week younger than Fallon, and the twin girls Blythe and Joy just turned two today (as in, Oct 30th). So back then, they were almost two. I'd say the girls got some fun in...
| Admiring our neighbor's beautiful back yard. And I think there was a squirrel over there. |
| If any children ever came over and did not completely trash Fallon's room, they wouldn't be invited back. Because clearly, those children do not know how to have fun. |
| Monkeys....jumping on the bed! |
| Before they had to slip away, they of course had to whip up some fancy concoctions. Joy, clearly, has made the best orange juice like, ever. No calories! |
0 comments
Post a Comment